Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken madeira. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Madeira is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Madeira is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken madeira using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Madeira :
- Take 4 of Chicken Breast.
- Get 1 Bundle of Asparagus.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Stick of Butter.
- Get 2 Packages of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Take 3 of Large Cloves of Garlic.
- Take of Fresh Parsley.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Cup of Madeira Wine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Beef Stock.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Whipping Cream.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Mozzarella.
Instructions to make Chicken Madeira :
- To blanch asparagus: Remove fibrous stems from asparagus by snapping them off. Fill a medium pot with 6 cups water, bring to a boil and add 1 Tbsp salt. Add asparagus and boil uncovered until crisp tender and bright green (2-3 minutes then remove from hot water and set aside)..
- Place a large heavy (oven-safe) pan over medium/high heat and melt in 2 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp oil. Add sliced mushrooms and cook 5 min until soft. Stir in diced onion and cook 3 min. Add minced garlic cloves then season with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper and 2 Tbsp parsley. Cook another 2 min then remove mixture to a plate and wipe skillet clean with wet paper towel.
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise and pound each cutlet between plastic wrap until no more than 1/4" thick. Season chicken all over with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Place same pan over medium/high heat and add 1 Tbsp butter and 1 Tbsp oil. When butter is finished foaming, add chicken breasts and sauté 3 to 4 min per side or until golden and cooked through. Remove chicken from pan to the same plate with mushrooms..
- In the same pan, add 1 1/2 cups Madeira and boil until reduced by half (5 minutes vigorous boiling), scraping the bottom of the pan to deglaze. Add 1 1/2 cups beef broth and boil until 2/3 cup liquid remains or about 1/4 of it's original volume (10 min). Reduce heat to medium, add 1/2 cup cream and simmer until sauce thickens (2 min). Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Return chicken to the pan, turning it to coat in the sauce. Top with mushrooms, asparagus and sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over the top. Broil 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven, garnish with fresh parsley..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken madeira recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.