It is best to consume the cookies within two days. The ingredients needed to make Soft Chocolate Cookies with Mochi filling: Prepare of For Mochi Dough. The mochi is not as sweet as I am used to, but it balances the sweetness of the chocolate cookie.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, soft chocolate cookies with mochi filling. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Soft Chocolate Cookies with Mochi filling is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Soft Chocolate Cookies with Mochi filling is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook soft chocolate cookies with mochi filling using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Chocolate Cookies with Mochi filling :
- Prepare of For Mochi Dough.
- Get 70 gr of glutinous rice flour.
- Prepare 20 gr of corn flour.
- Prepare 15 gr of sugar.
- Take 140 ml of fresh milk.
- Make ready 15 gr of unsalted butter.
- Take of For Chocolate Cookies Dough.
- Take 100 gr of unsalted butter (softened).
- Get 100 gr of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 of egg (room temp).
- Make ready 180 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 20 gr of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 2 gr of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 gr of chocolate chips (I use sea salt caramel chips).
Take a cookie dough ball and flatten. Place the mochi ball in the center and close the cookie dough over the mochi. Bake Mochi Cookies Flatten the cookies and press a few chocolate chips on top of each cookie. Cookie Dough: Into a mixing bowl add in the cashew butter, aquafaba, maple syrup, miso paste and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
Steps to make Soft Chocolate Cookies with Mochi filling :
- Make the Mochi: mix glutinous rice flour, corn flour, sugar with hand whisk in a heat proof bowl/container. Slowly add milk, keep stirring until all ingredients are blended well and form a smooth batter. Cover with cling wrap and steam for 30 minutes..
- Remove from the steamer. While the mochi batter is still warm, add 15 gr of butter and mix well. Cover again with the cling wrap and let it cool..
- Prepare all ingredients for the chocolate cookies.
- Beat the butter with hand whisk, add brown sugar gradually and mix well with butter. Add the egg, mix well. Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, mix the batter with spatula (cut and fold technique). Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Preheat your oven 190 celcius/375 farenheit. Weight the mochi about 10 gr each, and chocolate cookies about 15-17 gr each..
- Flatten the chocolate batter and put the mochi inside and close it. Roll like a ball and flatten it a bit. Put chocolate chips on top of the cookies.
- Baked in preheated oven 190 celcius/375F oven for about 12 minutes. Cool the cookies in wire rack and keep in air tight container. Taste the best on the day of baking. If you keep it for the next day, the cookies will turn very soft. Rebake the cookies for a few minutes to make it crispy again..
Then add in the sugar, sweet rice flour, almond flour, oat flour, baking soda and baking powder and stir until combined. Cover and chill in the refrigerator. Flatten the cookie batter out and place the mochi ball inside then bring the edges over until the mochi ball is covered by the cookie batter. Press in chocolate chips or chunks into the cookies. Take your cameras, snap some photos for the gram and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food soft chocolate cookies with mochi filling recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.