Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sampalok (tamarind) chicken wings. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sampalok (tamarind) chicken wings using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings :
- Make ready 1 lb of chicken wings.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of tamarind base powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready of oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings :
- Trim tips from chicken wings and cut in sections. Wash well and pat dry..
- In a bowl, combine chicken, tamarind powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Massage chicken with marinade mixture.
- In a pan over medium heat, heat about 2-inch deep of oil. Add chicken wings in batches and fry for about 6 to 8 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through..
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sampalok (tamarind) chicken wings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.