Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot pulled chicken in spinach gravy. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Pulled Chicken in Spinach gravy is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Instant Pot Pulled Chicken in Spinach gravy is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot pulled chicken in spinach gravy using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Pulled Chicken in Spinach gravy :
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast cut to small pieces.
- Take 2 of Chicken drumsticks(optional or use just breast pieces).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Paprika/Kashmiri Red chilly powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Salt(as per taste).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Minced Ginger garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 cup of Baby spinach.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 1 of dollop Heavy cream(optional for garnish).
Instructions to make Instant Pot Pulled Chicken in Spinach gravy :
- Keep the Instant Pot on sauté mode set for 20 minutes..
- Heat some oil in the inner pot.Sauté the sliced onions and ginger garlic for about 3 minutes until the onions are slightly translucent. Add salt for quick browning of onions..
- Meanwhile, blend spinach and cilantro with 1/2 cup water into a fine puree..
- Add tomatoes once the onions are done. Close the IP with a glass lid and cook for another 2 minutes, make sure you stir in between.Add few tbsp water if the masala sticks to the bottom of the pot..
- Add all the spices and stir well.Close the IP with glass lid and let it cook for 2 minutes until oil separates from the mixture.Make sure nothing burns or sticks to the bottom. Add few drops of water if needed..
- Now add the green puree to the masala and mix well followed by the chicken pieces and 1/4 cup water..
- Close the Instant pot with the lid and set 'pressure cooker' mode to 15 minutes. Once done, open the lid using the 10 minutes natural release..
- The meat easily should fall off the bones. Thats the doneness. Using two forks shred the meat and pull apart from the bones..
- Remove the bones and cartilages from the gravy. You can reserve them for later use(broth/soups).
- Now if the meat is not fully done you can pressure cook for another 3 minutes or so and allow natural steam release before opening..
- Once the meat is cooked through, check the salt and add pepper if you need more heat. Keep the IP on sauté mode for about 2 minutes and let the gravy thicken. I like to serve hot at this stage with Rice..
- The longer you keep on sauté mode you will get a drier chicken mixture and all the liquid will be evaporated(this texture once warm, can be used for wraps and burgers).
- Turn off the IP or set on 'Keep warm' mode and serve hot garnished with heavy cream and chopped cilantro..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food instant pot pulled chicken in spinach gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.