It makes a great spring dessert recipe! I can't tell you how happy I am that spring has finally arrived. This winter seemed long and so cold and I'm loving the longer days and the warm sunshine!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry ice cream pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Strawberry Ice Cream Pie is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry ice cream pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie :
- Make ready of Filling.
- Get 1 (10 oz) of frozen strawberries in juice (partially thawed).
- Take 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Get 1 of unbeatened egg white.
- Take 2 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Get of Crust.
- Take 1 stick of butter (softened).
- Make ready 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie is a simple dessert made with a graham cracker crust, hot fudge and strawberry ice cream. This ice cream pie recipe comes together quick with just a few ingredients. Finely grind wafers in a food processor. Add butter, egg white, and salt; process until well combined.
Instructions to make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie :
- Crust: In a medium mixing bowl add in all crust ingredients. Use a mixer to combine. Mix just until the dough will form..
- Place 1/3 cup of mixture onto small pan. Press remaining mixture evenly over bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan with well floured fingers. Bake at 375 degree until golden brown. 10-12 minutes. Crust 12-15 minutes. Cool..
- Beat first four ingredients with electric mixer at highest speed until soft mound forms when beaters are raised, 5-8 minutes. Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream until thick. Fold in strawberry mixture by hand or with mixer at lowest speed. Spoon into butter crust. sprinkle with crust crumbs. Freeze until firm, 4-6 hours, covered..
Directions: In large bowl, stir ice cream and chopped cookies until blended. Spoon ice cream mixture evenly into crumb crust. The eye-catching pie has a big strawberry flavor and extra richness from ice cream. —Dixie Terry, Goreville, Illinois. I like to end a nice company meal with this easy make-ahead dessert. The eye-catching pie has a big strawberry flavor and extra richness from ice cream. —Dixie Terry, Goreville, Illinois Delicious over cheesecake, ice cream or pound cake, this is equally as good prepared with frozen strawberries as well as fresh.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food strawberry ice cream pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.