Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken porridge. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Porridge is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Porridge is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken porridge using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Porridge :
- Take 150 gr of uncooked rice.
- Make ready 700-800 ml of chicken broth/water.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready to taste of Chicken bouillon powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of White pepper powder.
- Get 300 gr of ground chicken breast.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger, minced.
- Take 1/2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground white pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 2 tbs of cooking oil.
Steps to make Chicken Porridge :
- Rinse the rice and drain. Do this 2 – 3 times..
- Put the rice in a slow cooker along with chicken broth, bay leaves, chicken bouillon, salt and pepper. Stir until mixed well..
- Set the slow cooker on low then cook until the rice absorbs all the liquid. (I started cooking at 9 pm, then the next day at 9 am, I opened the lid and stir the porridge, tasted it to make sure it needs more salt or not. Then I put the lid back on and continue to cook it until 10 am).
- Heat the oil, saute the garlic and ginger until fragrant..
- Add in the ground chicken. Saute until the chicken turn white..
- Add in the oyster sauce, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir it until mixed well. Taste it. Add more seasoning if needed. Cook until no more liquid left..
- Turn the heat off. Let the chicken cool down then pour all into a food processor. Pulse a couple times to get fine texture..
- Put the chicken back in the pan. Add in the sesame oil. Stir it for a little bit on a medium heat until mixed well. Turn the heat off..
- How to serve : put the porridge in a bowl. Add the chicken and you can add other things such as youtiao (chinese doughnut/fried bread stick), roasted peanut, fried french onion/fried shallot etc and sprinkle with sliced green onion/chives. If you like it spicy like me, you can add hot sauce/chilli/sambal as much as you want..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken porridge recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.