Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fettuccine chicken alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fettuccine chicken Alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fettuccine chicken Alfredo is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fettuccine chicken alfredo using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine chicken Alfredo :
- Take of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take of cut up chicken thigh.
- Get of butter.
- Make ready of heavy cream.
- Take of nutmeg ground.
- Get of grated Parmesan cheese (Can be from store).
Instructions to make Fettuccine chicken Alfredo :
- Cook pasta according to instructions add salt and pepper to taste in a bit of oil. Drain.
- A large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter (from the stick) put chicken thighs in and season with salt, pepper, and chicken seasoning..
- Cook through 2 to 3 minutes on each side..
- In a pot put the heavy cream, butter, and nutmeg and whisk in together until sizzling..
- Then add and cheese in the heavy cream mixture and mix with a whisk..
- Add the sauce to the pasta and heat up for three minutes..
- That’s it enjoy!! 🤩.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fettuccine chicken alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.