Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, simple lunch. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Lunch is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Simple Lunch is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have simple lunch using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Lunch :
- Prepare 4 tbsp of boiled peas.
- Get 2 of small boiled and roughly mashed potato.
- Take 2 of freshly pureed tomato.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger green chillies paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Get Pinch of haldi / turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dhaniya / coriander powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Get 1 cup of well blended curd with salt and sugar.
- Make ready Pinch of kala namak.
- Get 1/4 tsp of jeera / cumin powder.
- Get 4 tbsp of boondi.
- Take 1/2 cup of dough for making rotis.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tamatar ki launji.
- Prepare Pinch of hing / asafoetida.
Instructions to make Simple Lunch :
- Heat oil in a kadai and add jeera and hing, let it splutter then add ginger green chillies paste, saute for a minute,then add haldi, red chilli and dhaniya powder, mix well, then add tomato puree.
- Cook on low heat until all the moisture evaporates, then add peas and potatoes and salt, mix well and roast for 3 – 4 minutes, then add water as required, let it simmer for 5 – 7 minutes, it is ready.
- Now make balls from the dough and roll them into thin rotis and cook on hot tawa, then on direct flame, the phulkas are ready.
- Now for raita add kala namak and jeera powder to the curd and mix well, then add boondis to the mixture, mix nicely, raita is ready.
- Now for serving take out sabji and raita in a bowl and serve launji and phulke with then.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food simple lunch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.