Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, super lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Super Lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have super lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef :
- Make ready 250 gr of beef.
- Get 2 of cobs of corn.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Make ready of Black pepper.
- Take of Honey.
- Get of Butter.
- Make ready of Fried shallot.
Instructions to make Super Lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef :
- Grill corn and carrot. It takes longer time for corn to get well cooked, carrot will be cooked faster. How long? Focus on the texture. If you think it’s good enough for your teeth, that’s cooked enough..
- Put the beef on the grill pan. See, even after the carrot is cooked, the corn is still there to continue the process. The fat melted from the beef will make the corn taste richer..
- By the way, besides black pepper and salt I spread butter and honey to all the corn cobs, carrot and beef. Yummy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food super lunch: grilled corn, carrot and beef recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.