Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg :
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Sesame oil.
- Take 1 tsp. of Olive oil.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 tsp. of Freshly grated ginger.
- Take 4 C. of Beef broth.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Sriracha (optional).
- Prepare 6 oz. of Ramen noodles.
- Get 4 of green onions, sliced.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs, soft boiled.
Instructions to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg :
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and simmer until fragrant. About 1-2 minutes. Do not brown the garlic..
- Add the broth, sriracha, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust heat and taste to your liking..
- Carefully add the ramen noodles into the simmering broth and allow to cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked and tender..
- Transfer the soup to two bowls and allow to cool a bit. Meanwhile make the soft boiled eggs..
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the eggs and let boil for 5 minutes. While boiling add ice to a small bowl and fill with water. Remove the eggs and place into the ice bath for 1-2 minutes until cool enough to handle. Lightly crack and roll them on a flat surface, peel and slice in half and place ontop the ramen. Garnish with green onions..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.