Keto Buttermilk Pancakes are thick, fluffy and full of pancake flavor without the eggy flavor of most keto pancake recipes. Top them with whipped cream or sugar free syrup for an extra treat in the mornings. In a separate bowl, whisk the coconut flour, protein powder, baking powder, and cinnamon.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, keto buttermilk pancakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto Buttermilk Pancakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Keto Buttermilk Pancakes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto buttermilk pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Buttermilk Pancakes :
- Take 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
- Make ready 1 tbs of Erythritol.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Get 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 tbs of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until combined! Pancakes are a highly requested breakfast item in the mornings. Keto Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes are thick and full of pancake flavor without the eggy flavor of most keto pancake recipes. Top them with whipped cream or sugar-free syrup for an extra treat in the mornings.
Steps to make Keto Buttermilk Pancakes :
- Combine dry ingredients together (coconut flour down to the xanthan gum).
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (buttermilk down to the melted butter)..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients..
- Do not over mix. I repeat, do not over mix. The mixture will be thick, but this makes about 4-5 portion sized pancakes..
- Takes a bit longer to cook, but that's ok..
- Heat a little butter in pan and spoon (I used a tablespoon) into pan. Flip when firm at bottom..
- I topped with a little butter and no syrup. One small pancake was enough for me as these are pretty thick, filling and tasty..
These yummy low carb buttermilk pancakes go well with a pat of butter and pancake syrup. Many times, I just skip the syrup and drown them in butter. You can also serve the oat fiber pancakes with fresh fruit and whipped cream. My homemade keto blueberry sauce and simple strawberry sauce are great toppings too! We had been making Mom's Buttermilk Pancakes for months now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food keto buttermilk pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.