Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate haupia pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Haupia pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chocolate Haupia pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate haupia pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Haupia pie :
- Prepare 12 of individual graham cracker pie shells.
- Get of Coconut milk (14 oz can).
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut extract.
- Get 7/8 cup of Dutch chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of Shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Chocolate Haupia pie :
- Dissolve cornstarch in water. Heat 14 ounces of coconut milk, milk, sugar, extract and shredded coconut in a sauce pan to a boil. Gradually add cornstarch mixture to the pan, stirring with a whisk until thickened. Remove from stove and cool..
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave. Pour half of the coconut filling into a bowl. Add the melted chocolate to the pan with the remaining filling. Let the filling cool before assembling the layered pie..
- Evenly portion the chocolate coconut filling in the bottom of the 12 pie shells for the bottom layer. Spoon the coconut filling on top of the chocolate coconut filling..
- Garnish each pie with whipped cream..
- Enjoy, this is a luxurious Hawaiian specialty!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate haupia pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.