Place the butter into a heavy-based pot and melt over medium-high heat. Stir in the celery, onion, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken stew sauce with mash. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Stew sauce with Mash is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Stew sauce with Mash is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken stew sauce with mash using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stew sauce with Mash :
- Get of Plenty of homemade chicken stock.
- Prepare of Onions,Leeks,or both.
- Make ready of Swede.
- Prepare of Carrots.
- Prepare cloves of Garlic.
- Make ready of Brussel Sprouts (optional).
- Get of Celery (optional).
- Get 1 tsp. of Sea Salt,maybe more if required.
- Get of Table Salt for seasoning at the end.
- Get of Olive Oil.
- Take of For the mash potato.
- Get 800 g of Maris Piper Potatoes,any type good for mash.
- Take 250 ml of Pasteurized Cow Milk.
- Prepare 100 g of Unsalted Butter.
- Get of The meat.
- Make ready 4 of defrosted frozen chicken breasts.
- Get of Parsnips.
In a Dutch oven, cook and stir the chicken, salt, pepper and paprika in oil until the chicken juices run clear, stirring occasionally; drain. A hearty, aromatic Chicken Leek Stew is served with mashed potatoes in this recipe for comfort food. This one is for all the cooks who find joy in the kitchen. A former colleague's Instagram name appeared in my notifications over the weekend.
Instructions to make Chicken Stew sauce with Mash :
- Put some Olive Oil in a medium saucepan.Fry chopped onions for about 10 minutes,or chopped Leeks,or even both together,then fry the chopped garlic cloves for 1 minute on a high heat and then add the homemade chicken stock and the 1 tsp. of Crystallized Sea Salt..
- Add the chopped swede and chopped carrots etc. The swede might be soft after 45 minutes of boiling,but can gently simmer the stew for about 2 hours,will probably need too add more homemade chicken stock,will need a lid on top whilst simmering..
- Peel potatoes,boil in a separate saucepan for about 20,or 30 minutes,drain the hot water out and then add the 200ml,or 250ml of Pasteurized Cow Milk and then the 100g of Unsalted Butter,melt – then mash.The mashed potato doesn't need to be hot,for it will be reheated in a large frying pan..
- For One portion,add 2 chicken breasts too your large frying pan with Olive Oil in the bottom of the frying pan,sear the chicken breasts on both sides for 2 minutes each and then allow to rest.Maybe add more Olive Oil too the frying pan and then fry some chopped onions,add half of the stew – if too thick,add some clean cold tap water.Boil until thickened through evaporation and then pull the thickened stew too One side of the large frying pan and then add the mash..
- Fry until satisfied and then chop up your cold – rested – cooked chicken breasts and then add too your thickened stew,within the large frying pan,when chicken breasts look down in the middle – then serve.Sprinkle a few pinches of Table Salt over the top..
I clicked over, happy to see her beaming face. Just a few photos in was her recent wedding. Add the Madeira, chicken stock, cream and tarragon. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Turn heat to low, put lid on, make sure nothing burns and the stew bubbles gently.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken stew sauce with mash recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.