To a cup of rice, add a beaten egg,scallions, thyme, salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add heaping Tbsps. rice mixture (it will be loose, flatten slightly and fry until brown on both sides.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, leftover rice veggie pancake. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Leftover rice veggie pancake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Leftover rice veggie pancake is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook leftover rice veggie pancake using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover rice veggie pancake :
- Take 1 cup of Leftover rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of semolina.
- Get 1/4 cup of besan.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Take 1 of medium sized chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped French beans.
- Get Pinch of soda.
- Get 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 2 of chopped green chilli.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1 cube of cheese.
- Take of For serving green chutney.
Turn or flip over the pancake. Lift up one edge with your spatula and tilt the skillet so the oil flows underneath the pancake. Combine all the ingredients except for oil and mix well. In a pan, heat oil for shallow frying.
Instructions to make Leftover rice veggie pancake :
- First meshed leftover rice in one bowl.
- Add cabbage,carrot, beans,onion,, green chilli, semolina, besan mix well.
- Add buttermilk,mix well, add red chilli powder, baking soda,turmeric powder, Salt,oil and mix well and make batter.
- Heat the uttapam pan,grease oil in each circle, add pancake batter.
- Cook pancake from both the sides till golden brown.
- Turn off the flame,add grated cheese and served with green chutney.
When the oil is hot, add a tablespoon of batter, pressing down slightly to form a flat fritter. Each one calls for pre-cooked rice. If you keep opening your fridge to find that little container of rice staring at you, it's time to use it up before it goes bad. Repurposing leftovers helps you to save money and reduce food waste. First, learn how to properly reheat rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food leftover rice veggie pancake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.