Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, instant chocolate rice kheer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant chocolate rice kheer using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer :
- Prepare of milk.
- Make ready of cooked rice.
- Take of Sugar as per taste.
- Make ready of almonds chopped.
- Prepare of Few almonds for garnishing.
- Take of coco powder.
- Get of Few choco chips for garnishing.
- Get of malai.
Steps to make Instant Chocolate Rice Kheer :
- Take cooked rice..
- In a grinder add rice and just blend it once so it becomes a coarse paste. Take a pan and add rice, milk, malai and chopped almonds and keep to boil..
- Add coco powder. U can also add 2 tbsp grated chocolate. I didnt have so not added.If adding chocolate add it after kheer is cooked and when it is hot.Just add chocolate and mix it well..
- Mix everything well so there are no lumps. Add sugar and keep stirring continuously. Once its starts thickening off the gas..
- Serve hot or chilled. I prefer chilled. Garnish with few chopped almonds and some choco chips..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant chocolate rice kheer recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.