Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cherry and chocolate flapjack. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cherry and Chocolate Flapjack is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Cherry and Chocolate Flapjack is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cherry and chocolate flapjack using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry and Chocolate Flapjack :
- Get of Flapjack.
- Get 150 grams of Unsalted Butter.
- Get 75 grams of Light Soft Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Golden Syrup.
- Make ready 250 grams of Rolled Oats.
- Make ready of Filling.
- Make ready 200 grams of Glace Cherries.
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare 200 grams of Milk Chocolate.
Steps to make Cherry and Chocolate Flapjack :
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160C fan) Gas mark 4.
- Slice each Glace Cherry into 4 pieces (Quarters).
- Grease and line a shallow 20cm round/square tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place the Butter, Brown Sugar and Golden Syrup into a medium pan and gently heat until melted.
- Stir in the Oats and Sliced Glace Cherries.
- Turn into the tin, level and press the mixture evenly and firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes. Once cooled place in the fridge until it is ready to be coated with Chocolate.
- Melt your Milk Chocolate by placing it in a glass bowl over the top of a lightly filled pan of simmering water (Or in the Microwave).
- Remove the Flapjack from the fridge and gently pour on the melted Milk Chocolate evening it out as you go.
- Place the Flapjack back in the fridge for around 1-2 hours until the Chocolate has set.
- Once set, remove the Flapjack from the fridge and cut into your desired shapes. Once cut keep the Flapjack refrigerated in an air tight container.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cherry and chocolate flapjack recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.