Topped with sea salt for a little something extra. Can't decide between baking a big pan of chocolate-packed brownies or a batch of soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies with a perfectly crispy crunch? Soft chocolate cookies filled with chocolate chips in every bite.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, double chocolate chip cookie bars. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have double chocolate chip cookie bars using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars :
- Make ready 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter – softened, just under room temp.
- Make ready 4 tbs of coconut oil – chilled.
- Make ready 1 cup of light brown sugar – packed.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of REAL maple syrup.
- Make ready 1 tbs of pure vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! Unsweetened cocoa powder: For these cookies, I always use unsweetened natural cocoa powder. I realize that these chocolate chip bars may not look the most celebratory when it comes to a birthday treat. Then double the ingredients and follow the recipe instructions.
Steps to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars :
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl wisk together flour baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream together butter, coconut oil, and sugars on medium speed until pale and fluffy. About 2 minutes..
- With mixer running add eggs one at a time, beating until fully combined after each addition. Add vanilla and maple syrup, continue to run until just incorporated..
- Stop mixer. Scrape down sides and ensure no unmixed portions of butter/sugar remain in the bottom..
- Add half the flour mixture. Slowly return speed to medium. Beat until just incorporated. Stop mixer, scrape down sides, add remaining flour mixture and repeat process..
- Stop mixer. Add chocolate chips. Turn on to low to gently stir chips into batter until just incorporated..
- Spread batter evenly into cake pan. Bake 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool at least 20 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!.
- See notes below⤵.
- NOTE 1: I use a stand mixer when making this recipe because I have carpal tunnel and it kills my wrists to stir cookie batter. You can absolutely make this recipe stirring by hand (or with a handheld mixer) with no adverse effects whatsoever..
- NOTE 2: To bake as cookies, chill dough for 30 minutes before baking. When ready, scoop out 2 tbs dough per cookie. Roll each tbs into its own ball. Stack one ball on top of the other on a cookie sheet and press together gently, but do not flatten. Space cookies 2 inches apart. Bake at 375°F for 10-13 minutes or until edges are just lightly golden and center is still pale. This will make soft, chewy cookies. For crisper cookies, bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly golden all over..
The dough is quite thick anyway. These double chocolate chip cookies might even be my favorite version of chocolate chip cookie! I used to make these cookies often for my sister. I'd simply make the cookie dough and then freeze cookie dough portions, so she could bake them whenever she wanted. Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes w/ Browned Butter Pumpkin Frosting.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food double chocolate chip cookie bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.