Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy healthy tart crust. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Healthy Tart Crust is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Healthy Tart Crust is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy healthy tart crust using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Healthy Tart Crust :
- Prepare of Pancake mix.
- Make ready of Cake flour.
- Get of Oil (or 13 g butter).
- Take of Water.
- Get of Salt (optional).
Steps to make Easy Healthy Tart Crust :
- Combine the pancake mix and the cake flour and set aside. If using butter, melt it and set it aside..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the oil in the center. Add some water, a little a time, into the dry ingredients while shaping the dough into a ball with a spatula..
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap. Chill in the refrigerator for as long as possible. (Cut the plastic wrap one size larger than the tart pan, since you will use it later when rolling out the dough.).
- Open the plastic wrap and cover the dough with another piece of plastic wrap. Roll the dough with a rolling pin to match the size of the tart pan. (This technique eliminates the need to dust the working surface.).
- Take off the top piece of plastic wrap, flip the crust over and into the tart pan with the bottom piece of plastic wrap attached. Shape the dough by pressing it into the tart pan over the plastic wrap to shape the crust. Cut off the excess edges with a rolling pin..
- Slowly remove the plastic wrap. Pierce several holes in the bottom and grooves of the crust..
- If you are blind-baking the crust, bake it at 180℃ for 10-30 minutes. (Adjust the temperature to the baking time or for the type of tart). If you have pie weights, it will turn out looking even better..
- Here's a Tofu Tart Recipe:. (This page shows detailed directions). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142713-butter-free-ultra-healthy-easy-tart-crust.
- The photo shows an autumn flavored chestnut tart that uses this tart crust recipe.. You do not need to blind-bake the crust for this recipe. Just pour the filling in and bake it as is. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142753-rich-and-easy-chestnut-tart-with-healthy-tart-crust.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy healthy tart crust recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.