Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mixed grain quinoa lunch pack. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mixed Grain Quinoa lunch pack is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mixed Grain Quinoa lunch pack is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mixed grain quinoa lunch pack using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Grain Quinoa lunch pack :
- Get 1 cup of Mixed Grain Quinoa.
- Get cube of Stock.
- Make ready of Water.
- Make ready of Added Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of Hard-Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare Handful of mixed mini Tomatoes.
Steps to make Mixed Grain Quinoa lunch pack :
- Rinse 1 cup of Quinoa in a fine sieve, under running water.(the grains are very small, so a colander will NOT work here!) Set aside..
- Put 3 cups, or a bit more, water into a saucepan with the stock cube, and add the Quinoa. Bring to the boil and stir. Turn down the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, with a lid on..
- Turn off the heat and let sit for another 5-10 minutes while you prepare any other ingredients you wish to add. (or a cup of coffee!).
- (I let mine cool down completely, as I was making this for next day’s packed lunch,)but otherwise serve hot with extras of choice. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mixed grain quinoa lunch pack recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.