Place the chicken in the skillet, season with salt and pepper, and brown on both sides. Remove from heat, and set aside. Put oil and onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pepper chicken fillet. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pepper Chicken Fillet is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pepper Chicken Fillet is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pepper chicken fillet using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pepper Chicken Fillet :
- Take of Chicken fillet 250 grm – cubes.
- Prepare of Capsicum 2 – sliced.
- Make ready of Garlic 4 pods – skinned & whole.
- Make ready of Spring onion – for garnishing.
- Take of Ginger 2 inch – sliced.
- Make ready of Tomato 1 – sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder -.
- Get 1 tbls of Sweet soy sauce -.
- Make ready of Salt to taste.
Set aside (chicken won't be totally cooked yet). Remove skillet from the heat and add peppers, onion, garlic, paprika, red chili flakes and salt and peppers. Arrange chicken on top of the peppers and onions and place the skillet in the pre-heat over. Toss chicken breasts in the flour mixture until fully coated.
Instructions to make Pepper Chicken Fillet :
- Add oil in wok/pan. Add garlic and ginger. Deep Fry. Keep aside.
- Add fillets into pan. Keep stirring. Cook for 5 minutes. Add capsicum, tomato. Stir and mix. Cook under min flame for 3 minutes..
- Add soy sauce, pepper powder. Stir and mix well. (Add salt id needed) cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add spring onion, fried garlic and ginger. Stir and mix. Serve hot with rice..
Place chicken fillets in baking dish. Sprinkle top and bottom with seasoning salt and black pepper, to your own taste. The fillets can be flavored in dozens of ways and stored in bulk in the freezer. Baking fillets rather than pan frying helps reduce the amount of oil needed to properly cook the meat. Wash chicken and dab dry with paper towels.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pepper chicken fillet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.