The word 'Shigure' (時雨) means autumn shower, and ni (煮) applies to the style of cooking by simmering. If you could read kanji, the name may capture your attention. A tasty and boldly flavored stew, the sauce of beef shigureni is a sweeter version of teriyaki with the subtle heat of ginger.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beef shigureni. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Shigureni is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef Shigureni is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef shigureni using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Shigureni :
- Prepare 400-500 g of Beef Steaks.
- Take 2 of small pieces Ginger *sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 2-4 tablespoons of Sugar *amount is up to your preference.
- Get 4 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Get 4 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
The sauce of beef shigureni is a sweeter version of teriyaki with a little heat from the addition of ginger. And, instead of grilling, the meat is braised. Beef Shigureni is very similar to Gyudon but cooked longer to get a more tender texture. The beef has to be cut very thinly.
Steps to make Beef Shigureni :
- Thinly slice Beef. *Note: You can cut into small cubes..
- Place all other ingredients in a sauce pan, and bring it to the boil..
- When it started boiling, add Beef and cook until sauce is gone. *Note: Keep stirring as it is easy to burn when the sauce starts thickening..
When beef is partially frozen, it is easier to slice thin. This dish has a sweet and salty flavor that goes very well with steamed rice. Beef shigureni is a quick main dish to make on a busy night. The intense flavor is very satisfying, leaving you wanting more just as the name suggests! I like to make extra for later, because it always seems to taste better the second day.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef shigureni recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.