Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, simple and rich colorful brownies chocolate for friends. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple and Rich Colorful Brownies Chocolate for Friends is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Simple and Rich Colorful Brownies Chocolate for Friends is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple and rich colorful brownies chocolate for friends using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple and Rich Colorful Brownies Chocolate for Friends :
- Make ready of black Basic brownies.
- Take of Baking chocolate (bars).
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- Take of Butter (preferably unsalted).
- Prepare of Sugar (granulated or caster).
- Make ready of for other ingredients, use same amount To make different colors, change the chocolate to white chocolate.
- Take of Pink: red food coloring.
- Take of approx. 3 grams Green: matcha.
- Get of none Yellow: from the egg.
Instructions to make Simple and Rich Colorful Brownies Chocolate for Friends :
- Microwave to melt the chocolate and butter in separate heatproof containers. Microwave for 1 minute, take it out, mix, and microwave again. Repeat the process until fully melted. When the chocolate melts, preheat the oven to 165℃..
- Using a whisk, mix egg and sugar in a bowl. When it loses its firmness, add the melted chocolate and butter. Add a few drops of vanilla oil if you like, but don't add any for the matcha brownies..
- For pink, dissolve red food coloring in a small amount of water. For green, dissolve matcha in a modest amount of hot water. Then add the two into the mixture prepared in Step 2 and mix thoroughly. Color them slightly darker than you prefer..
- Sift cake flour (using a colander or sieve) into the mixture from Step 3. Mix well. Bake in a 165℃ preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes to finish..
- You can bake four colors using a 30 cm baking sheet Bake for longer if the batter is thick. Add some nuts if you like – that will give it a pleasant texture..
- It looks prettier if not browned on the surface. Cut the brownies with heart-shaped cookie cutters and wrap it up, or simply cut into small pieces – it's really cute either way..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food simple and rich colorful brownies chocolate for friends recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.