Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted pork chops and butternut squash with kale. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Pork Chops and Butternut Squash with Kale is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Roasted Pork Chops and Butternut Squash with Kale is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted pork chops and butternut squash with kale using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Pork Chops and Butternut Squash with Kale :
- Take of Entree.
- Prepare 1 small of butternut squash (about 2lbs) – peeled, seeded, and cut into 1 1/2 in pieces.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh sage leaves.
- Make ready 2 1/3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Take 4 of bone-in pork chops (1in thick; about 2lbs).
- Prepare of Side.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 bunch of kale, thick ribs removed and leaves roughy cut (about 14 cups).
Steps to make Roasted Pork Chops and Butternut Squash with Kale :
- Heat the oven to 400°.
- On a large, rimmed baking sheet toss the squash with the sage, 1Tbs of oil, 1/2tsp, and 1/4tsp of pepper..
- Roast, tossing once, until tender, about 30-35min..
- When the squash has been cooking for 20min, heat 1tsp of the remaining oil in a large skillet over high heat. Sear pork chops seasoned with 1/2tsp of salt and 1/4tsp of pepper for about 3-5min per side..
- Transfer seared pork chops to the baking sheet with the squash, return to the oven and bake until chops are cooked through, about 6-8min..
- Meanwhile, return the skillet to medium heat, adding the remaining Tbsp of oil..
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds..
- Add the kale, 1/4 cup water, and 1/4tsp salt. Cook, tossing the kale and scraping up any brown bits on the bottom until the kale is tender, about 5-7min..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food roasted pork chops and butternut squash with kale recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.