I tried three different banoffee pie recipes I found online and in a recipe book. So I've made my own version of the banoffee pie using the basis of the recipes I have found and added a bit of a twist! My partner and friends love this and I hope you will too.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, banoffee pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banoffee Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Banoffee Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banoffee pie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banoffee Pie :
- Make ready 5 of ripe cavendish banana.
- Make ready 1 of butter.
- Get 1 can of condensed milk or caramel in tin can.
- Make ready 3 box of cream.
- Take 5 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1 box of graham crackers (crushed).
- Make ready 3 tbsp of lemon juice or vinegar (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water (optional).
A popular English dessert, banoffee pie = bananas + toffee. A rich combination of different textures and flavors, banoffee pie combines a cookie/biscuit or graham cracker crust with silky dulce de leche, bananas, and homemade whipped cream. Banoffee Pie is a popular dessert in Britain with a caramel toffee filling topped with bananas, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings. This is such an insanely delicious pie that you won't be able to get enough of!
Instructions to make Banoffee Pie :
- Melt butter on low fire (set aside about 5 tablespoons) and add sugar. Pour 3/4 of the condensed milk and stir. Continue stirring (make sure it is on low fire as it burns easily) for 10-15 minutes or until light brown. Another way to make toffee/caramel is to put unopened condensed milk (can) in a pot of water and bring to boil on low fire (make sure it is submerged in water) for 2 hours. Let it cool for 45 minutes and then open can..
- Mix crushed graham crackers (set aside a few tablespoons for decoration) with remaining melted butter and press on to the base of the cake pan. Make sure to cover holes/gaps. Slice bananas (set aside a few slices for decoration) and arrange on top of the graham cracker base/pie crust..
- Pour toffee/caramel on top of sliced bananas and spread evenly..
- Whisk/beat cream and remaining conedensed milk until stiff. Pour on top of toffee..
- Decorate top with remaining crushed grahams and sliced bananas. To keep sliced bananas from turning brown, soak them in water with lemon juice or vinegar first. Chill for 3-4 hours and serve..
To make the base, crush the biscuits to fine crumbs and melt the butter over a low heat. Pour into a bowl and mix to combine. How do I make Banoffee Pie? Despite its divine taste, Banoffee Pie is very easy to make. Carefully remove the pie from the tin and place on a serving plate.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food banoffee pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.