He asked my kids if they wanted pancakes in the morning, and my eyes got wide. Of course it was a no-brainer, my kids definitely wanted pancakes, but these weren't just any pancakes. So please, cook these properly and make my Dad proud.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, dad's pancakes. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dad's Pancakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Dad's Pancakes is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have dad's pancakes using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dad's Pancakes :
- Make ready 1 cup of All purpose white flour.
- Get 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Old fashioned oats.
- Get 1 cup of Wheat germ.
- Prepare 1 cup of Corn meal.
- Take 1/2 cup of Pecans, crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Get 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 each of Eggs.
- Take 4 cup of Buttermilk.
Serve with butter and maple syrup or yogurt and fruit. How to Make Gwyneth's Dad's World-Famous Pancakes This recipe is pretty typical for a standard buttermilk pancake. In fact, IHOP has got to be my favorite breakfast through bedtime destination. If my eyes are open (even when they should be closed), it's time for pancakes!
Steps to make Dad's Pancakes :
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add in eggs & buttermilk.
- Let batter rest for 10-20 minutes before cooking.
- Cook on a griddle at 350 F, using about 1/3 cup of batter per pancake.
- Leftover pancakes are fabulous popped in the toaster the next day!.
- ***the nutmeg and cinnamon amount should be only 1/4 teaspoon each, but I'm not able to change it on the recipe***.
But Dad's Famous Pancakes are their all-time favorite. Dads Famous Pancakes This image courtesy of keepitsimplesweetieblog.com "They aren't your traditional thick and fluffy diner pancakes, they are almost more like crepes, which means they won't soak up all your syrup and get soggy before you get a single bite in. If you have a favorite fruit topping these pancakes are the perfect compliment. Dads pancakes scott.mexicott New Bavaria, Ohio. Found recipe on a card in my mothers recipe box they never fail and only recipe I use anymore.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dad's pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.