Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pork/chicken soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork/Chicken Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Pork/Chicken Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork/chicken soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork/Chicken Soup :
- Make ready of Minched pork/chicken.
- Make ready of Potato.
- Get of Cabbage.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
- Make ready of Garam masala.
- Make ready of Chopped Garlic.
- Make ready of Sliced Yellow onion.
Instructions to make Pork/Chicken Soup :
- First of all wash, peel, and cut potatoes into wedges.
- Wash and cut cabbage.
- Pork/chicken mix with garlic, a little bit of salt and white pepper, round into balls.
- Stir fry yellow onion and garlic, add water and seasonings, add potatoes and wait till cooked.
- After potatoes cook, add meat ball, wait until cook, last add cabbage and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pork/chicken soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.