Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, amy's raspberry mille feuille with berry compote .. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Amy's Raspberry Mille Feuille with Berry Compote . is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Amy's Raspberry Mille Feuille with Berry Compote . is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook amy's raspberry mille feuille with berry compote . using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Amy's Raspberry Mille Feuille with Berry Compote . :
- Make ready of won ton wraps or.
- Make ready of sheet puff pastry ..
- Make ready of butter – melted.
- Get of icing sugar.
- Get of single pouring cream – whipped ..
- Take of raspberries.
- Prepare of blackberries.
- Make ready of extra icing sugar for garnish dusting ..
- Prepare of flake chocolate or chocolate for garnish dusting ..
- Take of Berry Compote ..
- Make ready of frozen raspberries.
- Take of frozen blackberries ..
- Prepare of juice of half medium lemon ..
- Get of caster sugar – heaped ..
Steps to make Amy's Raspberry Mille Feuille with Berry Compote . :
- preheat oven to 180°C \ 360°F. Place baking paper onto baking tray . cut puff pastry sheet into thirds then cut the thirds in half then place won tons / pastry onto prepared baking tray and brush them with the melted butter and sprinkle with icing sugar and place in preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until golden . remove from oven and let cool on baking trays ..
- To make the Compote : place the raspberries , blackberries , lemon juice and caster sugar into a saucepan stir gently to combine then cook on low to medium heat until all sugar has dissolved and berries warmed through a little . remove from heat and strain some of the juice and set aside till needed ..
- Building the stack : Place one won ton / pastry onto a serving plate then spread spoonful of the cream over top , now place raspberries and some of the blackberries decoratively over the cream and drizzle a little of the compote Juice over the berries . Now place second won ton / pastry ontop of berries and spread another spoonful of cream over top , then add raspberries and blackberries decoratively ontop of the cream and drizzle more of the compote Juice over top and a little around the plate and dust top of stack with icing sugar and finally sprinkle with flake chocolate / grated chocolate . serve and enjoy . 🙂 ..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food amy's raspberry mille feuille with berry compote . recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.