An easy chocolate brownie recipe that's simple to make and tastes fantastic. This is our easiest chocolate brownie recipe. It's everything you want in a brownie – fudgy, dark and chocolatey.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate brownies !!. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Brownies !! is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chocolate Brownies !! is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate brownies !! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Brownies !! :
- Get of tablespoons salted butter melted.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Get of large eggs.
- Make ready of baking powder.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of melted milk chocolate chips.
- Make ready of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of milk chocolate chips.
Serve these brownies warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you'll understand what happiness is. Brownies have so much going for them; great flavor, easy to make, and so versatile. The simplest brownies are made with just melted chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and flour. Delicious, of course, but you can also take a.
Instructions to make Chocolate Brownies !! :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9×9 pan with parchment paper..
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds..
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute. Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth..
- Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt until just combined. Stir in whole chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan and smooth out..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in pan 30 minutes before slicing..
These Guinness Chocolate Brownies are the moistest brownies ever, and they're an awesome combination of cakey and fudgy. I have spent the better part of the last couple weeks of my life on these brownies, no joke. Chocolate chips would be a good additional ingredient just to sweeten the brownies a little more. We chose not to add peanut butter to the recipe because we thought it would ruin the taste. The recipe was very delicious but we have made a few minor suggestions for next time.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate brownies !! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.