Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy stick pies for christmas. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Stick Pies for Christmas is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Stick Pies for Christmas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy stick pies for christmas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Stick Pies for Christmas :
- Prepare of Frozen puff pastry.
- Take of Hazelnuts.
- Take of Granulated sugar.
- Make ready of Cocoa powder.
- Make ready of approximately 1/2 egg Egg white.
Instructions to make Easy Stick Pies for Christmas :
- Defrost the puff pastry. Chop the nuts and combine with granulated sugar and cocoa powder. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F..
- Brush a generous amount of egg whites on the puff pastry. Sprinkle the nuts-and-sugar mixture from Step 1. Cover with another puff pastry with egg whites spread on the inner side..
- Stretch the puff pastry with a rolling pin until they're about 1.5 times the original width. Cut into eighths and spread egg white on the surface..
- Twist into candy cane shapes. Press with your fingers to secure the shape..
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Transfer onto a paper towel and let cool down to finish..
- You could use almonds, peanuts, or other kinds of nuts instead of hazelnuts..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy stick pies for christmas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.