Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Healthy oven baked chicken parmesan is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside with no frying required. The chicken parm keeps you full and goes lovely with veggies, salads, or even bread.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) :
- Get of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of egg.
- Make ready of milk.
- Take of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Parmesan.
- Make ready of Shake N Bake Breadcrumbs – Extra Crispy.
- Make ready of grated parmesan.
- Get of large zucchini.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Garlic seasoning.
- Make ready of grated parmesan.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
BEST Parmesan Chicken Breast recipe ever! Chicken parts dipped in melted butter, dredged in bread crumbs and Parmesan, and baked until crisp. We're always trying out different breadings to see what works best on what meat. Perfectly seasoned and coated baked chicken breasts.
Instructions to make Parmesan Breaded Chicken & Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) :
- Melt 1 Tbsp butter..
- Whisk together milk and egg..
- Dice chicken breasts or cut into small strips. Add salt & pepper..
- Lightly coat chicken with butter + milk&egg mixture..
- Mix one packet each of Shake N Bake breadcrumbs + 1/4 cup grated parmesan..
- Coat chicken in breadcrumb mix, place on nonstick baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-17 minutes..
- Use julienne peeler to slice zucchini into "noodles"..
- Sauté zucchini, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes with 1 tbsp. butter, minced garlic, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Once cooked, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp grated parmesan..
- Plate zucchini noodles and serve with chicken on top, cutting into smaller pieces if desired..
Finally a way to wake up those boring weekday meals. How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan! Gooey cheese and fresh basil tops crisp breaded chicken breasts lying on a bed of light marinara sauce. This friends, is serious comfort food. This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food parmesan breaded chicken & zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.