People eat fish gravy a lot in Africa. Especially those living in Atlantic coastal countries. Liberians eat it in the morning with boiled cassava, plantains, and eddoes.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fish gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fish Gravy is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fish Gravy is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fish gravy using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Gravy :
- Prepare 1 kg of fish.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vinegar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of salt.
- Take of For Marination:.
- Get Half tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare Half tbsp of salt.
- Get Half tsp of se thori kum ajwaein.
- Get of For gravy:.
- Get 2 of medium onion finally chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Make ready 3 of medium size tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dahi.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Make ready Half tsp of salt (fish ko b salt lgaya hua hy).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of crushed red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed coriander.
- Get 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pisa garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of qasuri methi.
- Prepare of Dhaniya for garnishing.
- Take 4 of green chili.
For dinner, it goes with rice and split peas, rice and kidney beans, checked rice, and more. Chettinad Fish Curry, Meen Kulambu, South Indian The name of the recipe is simple fish gravy recipe because we put all the ingredients with the fish and simply cook it. There is no elaborate procedure, and it is so very easy to make this simple gravy. Soak cod fish in water overnight.
Instructions to make Fish Gravy :
- Sab se pehly raw fish ko bowl mein daal ke sirka or salt laga ke 20-25 minute ke liyerakh dein.
- Is doran veggies chop kar lein piyaz or sabz mirch ka paste bana lein.
- Fish ko achy se dhoen. Churi se uski skin ko khurchen ta ke fins waghera sab nikal aen..
- Ab isy haldi namak garlic paste or ajawien laga dein or achy se mix karein.
- Karahi mein oil garam kar ke piyaz paste ko light golden karein.
- Ginger garlic paste add karein or half cup pani lagadein or 5 minut ke liyepakny dein sath he tomato add kar dein.
- Ab dried ingredients add karein siway methi or pisy garam masaly ke. Or 2 minute ke liyebhunen.
- Dahi add kar ke bhunen. Jab completely pani dry ho jaye to is mein methi add karein or 1 minute bhunen.
- Is gravy mein fish pieces ko jhaar ke add krti jaen ta ke kacha lehsan pieces se utar jaey. One by one dalti jaen or ehtiyaat se 2-3 minute ke liye bhunen lekin boti na tootny paey..
- One and half glass gravy lagadein ya jesy ap chahen or normal flame py 7-8 minute ke liyepakny dein.
- Flame off karein. Garam masala powder or dhaniya dalen. aur dhak ke 5 minute ka dam dein.
- Serving bowl mein nikaal ke rice ya garam naan ke sath serve karein. Jazak-Allah😊.
Rinse and cover with water and boil until it flakes with a fork. Hollandaise is a wonderfully rich, lemony and buttery sauce that goes with all kinds of poached and grilled fish dishes as well as eggs and vegetables. Gently slide the fish pieces and cook covered on a medium heat. Cook until the fish pieces bulge a bit. Small fish like anchovies are coated in salt and packed in large barrels to hang out.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fish gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.