The first time I made this recipe, it was because I had some leftover baked chicken breast. Here's to yummy lunch, dinner or appetizer the Food Facts Mu Shu pork (also spelled moo shu pork or mu xu pork) is a dish of northern Chinese origin. It is believed to have first appeared on the menus.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mu shu chicken lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mu shu chicken lettuce wraps using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps :
- Prepare of wraps.
- Make ready of soy sauce.
- Prepare of hoisin sauce.
- Make ready of rice wine vineagar.
- Take of sesame oil.
- Get of red pepper flakes.
- Take of minced garlic.
- Get of finely grated fresh ginger.
- Take of chicken, cooked and shredded. I use store rotisserie chicken for ease of use.
- Prepare of package prepared coleslaw, I prefer the broccoli coleslaw.
- Take of head of bibb or boston lettuce. You will use 12 outer leaves from head of lettuce.
- Get of green onions, sliced on bias.
- Prepare of chopped peanuts.
- Prepare of chopped cashews.
Wrap the spicy chicken mixture in lettuce or cabbage leaves to serve as appetizers. To serve, place the dish in the centre of the table together with the lettuce leaves. Stuff each lettuce leaf with the filling and eat immediately. Its shreddy texture is perfect in this Mu Shu Jackfruit, absorbing all the sweet and salty flavors of the sauce while having a much lower calorie and fat count than the original.
Instructions to make Mu Shu Chicken Lettuce Wraps :
- Place all liquids ,garlic, red pepper flakes and ginger into large pan..
- Bring to low boil over meat heat and then turn heat off..
- Add chicken, stir well and then add coleslaw. Cover, set a side..
- Prepare lettuce leaves on plate. You need 12, full untorn leaves..
- Divide chicken mixture amongst lettuce leaves.
- Divide green onions and nuts over top and serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Moo shu pork (also spelled mù xū ròu, moo shi pork, mu shu or mu xu pork) is a dish of northern Chinese origin, possibly originating from Shandong. Mu Shu Pork Lettuce Wraps – skip takeout and make this healthy homemade version… Mu shu chicken recipe. Traditionally, moo shu chicken would be served with rice, but in America, it's often served on wraps made with flour that are called "moo shu (or mandarin) pancakes," and then it's eaten like a taco. Your moo shu chicken is done. Now just divide it up into your butter lettuce wraps … This Mu Shu Chicken recipe has chicken stir fried with mushroom, wood ear mushroom (black fungus), cabbage and carrot.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mu shu chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.