Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, kladdkaka | swedish chocolate cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kladdkaka | Swedish Chocolate Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Swedish Chocolate Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have kladdkaka | swedish chocolate cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kladdkaka | Swedish Chocolate Cake :
- Take of Stale Bread,.
- Take of Unsalted Butter, 150g + More For Greasing.
- Prepare of Eggs,.
- Make ready of High Quality Dark Chocolate 70% Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 150g.
- Make ready of Sea Salt,.
- Take of Demerara Sugar,.
- Get of Low Protein (10g) All Purpose Flour,.
Instructions to make Kladdkaka | Swedish Chocolate Cake :
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Slice stale bread into small squares. Transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Wack into the oven and toast until browned. Remove from oven and transfer into a food processor..
- Blitz until bread crumbs form and set aside. Turn the oven down to 175 degree celsius or 350 fahrenheit. Grease the cake pan with butter. Lay a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan. Brush the paper with butter as well..
- Add bread crumbs into the cake pan. Swirl to coat every nooks and cranny with bread crumbs.Tap out any excess. Set aside until ready to use. Transfer butter and chocolate onto a double boiler..
- Once butter and chocolate start to melt, stir to combine well. Continue stirring until completely melted and fully incorporated. Remove from heat and add in eggs, 1 at a time. Mix until well combined. Mix, mix, mix. Repeat the process until all the eggs have fully incorporated..
- Add in sugar. Mix until well combined. Add in flour, 1/3 portion at a time, mixing until well combined. Lastly, add salt. Give it a final stir. Transfer into the prepared cake pan..
- Gently tap to remove any air bubbles. Wack into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 mins. *Do not exceed 20 mins of baking time. The center should be still wobbly.* Remove from oven and set aside to cool down completely. You can serve this at room temperature or chilled..
- I served mine chilled with whipped cream and some orange compote..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food kladdkaka | swedish chocolate cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.