Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 2 min dark chocolate cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
2 min Dark Chocolate Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. 2 min Dark Chocolate Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 2 min dark chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 2 min Dark Chocolate Cake :
- Make ready 2 tbsp of APF.
- Make ready 1.5 tbsp of unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of milk or almond vanilla milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of whipped cream.
Instructions to make 2 min Dark Chocolate Cake :
- Mix dry ingredients together: 2 tbsp APF + 1.5 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa Powder + 1tbsp granulated sugar + 1tbsp Brown sugar + 1/4 tsp baking powder + pinch of salt..
- Mix 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil and 2 tbsp milk or almond vanilla milk..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together well…with no lumps..
- Microwave the batter for 1 min 30 sec…wait for 5 sec. Again microwave for 30 sec..
- Leave it in microwave for next 30 sec. (Dnt switch on microwave).
- Decorate with chocolate sauce and whipped cream and Serve(eat😜).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 2 min dark chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.