Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, soy milk kabocha squash pie with easy puff pastry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Soy Milk Kabocha Squash Pie with Easy Puff Pastry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Soy Milk Kabocha Squash Pie with Easy Puff Pastry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook soy milk kabocha squash pie with easy puff pastry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soy Milk Kabocha Squash Pie with Easy Puff Pastry :
- Prepare of Puff pastry:.
- Get of Flour.
- Get of Margarine.
- Make ready of Water.
- Make ready of Kabocha cream.
- Take of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Get of Eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Soy milk.
- Get of Cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make Soy Milk Kabocha Squash Pie with Easy Puff Pastry :
- [Prepare the Pie Crust] Rub chunks of the butter (margarine) between your fingertips and into the flour until flour looks crumbly. Add the water and when the dough feels like an earlobe gather the dough into a ball. Let rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- [Prepare Kabocha Cream] Cut the kabocha into small pieces and boil in a pot until soft. Drain and place in a bowl and mash with a fork..
- Add the sugar to the mashed kabocha. Add the eggs, soy milk and cinnamon powder and combine with a rubber spatula..
- Roll out the dough and place it in a pie pan pressing down along the bottom and all sides. Pour in the kabocha cream and bake in the 190℃ oven for 45 minutes..
- If you don't like soy milk, please use https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152858-kabocha-squash-pie-with-an-easy-crust.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soy milk kabocha squash pie with easy puff pastry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.