My honey mustard chicken cobb salad has a little bit of everything! The dressing doubles as a marinade for the chicken. This honey mustard cobb salad beats any delicious salad you enjoy at a restaurant, and contains only simple and wholesome ingredients.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, honey mustard cobb salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey Mustard Cobb Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Honey Mustard Cobb Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook honey mustard cobb salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Cobb Salad :
- Take of Dressing/Marinade:.
- Make ready of honey.
- Get of whole grain mustard.
- Make ready of smooth and mild Dijon mustard.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of Apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar), (OPTIONAL — to cut through the sweetness).
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Take of Salt to season.
- Prepare of skinless and boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
- Make ready of For Salad:.
- Take of diced bacon, trimmed of rind and fat.
- Take of Romaine lettuce leaves, washed.
- Prepare of sliced grape or cherry tomatoes (I use red peppers to substitute).
- Get of large avocado, pitted and sliced.
- Get of corn kernels.
- Make ready of of a red onion, sliced.
Here's How to Make Traditional Cobb Salad Healthier. It's light, sweet and tangy all at the same time. A sprinkle of roasted pumpkin seeds adds. For the perfect sunny-day dinner, I put together the Apple Cobb Salad.
Instructions to make Honey Mustard Cobb Salad :
- Whisk marinade / dressing ingredients together to combine. Pour half the marinade into a shallow dish to marinade the chicken fillets for two hours if time allows. Refrigerate the reserved untouched marinade to use as a dressing..
- Heat a nonstick pan (or grill pan or skillet) over medium heat with about a teaspoon of oil and sear / grill chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. (Grill in batches to prevent excess water being released.) Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest..
- Wipe pan over with paper towel; drizzle with another teaspoon of oil and fry the bacon until crispy..
- Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with leaves, tomatoes, avocado slices, corn, onion strips and chicken..
- Whisk 2 tablespoons of water into the remaining untouched marinade / dressing and drizzle over the salad. Sprinkle the bacon over the top and season with a little extra salt and cracked pepper (optional)..
Easy and delicious honey mustard chicken cobb salad is healthy, hearty main dish salad that will leave everyone begging for more. Classic Cobb Salad with Homemade Red Wine Vinaigrette. If you landed here from FitFluential.com, welcome. Add the romaine, cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado, cooked bacon, and chicken to a bowl and drizzle with the remaining honey mustard dressing. Honey Mustard Chicken Salad – Made with the juiciest, tender honey mustard chicken, romaine, strawberries, avocado and corn.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food honey mustard cobb salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.