Slow Cooker Beef Curry is a twist off my chicken curry made with tender stew meat, creamy butternut squash and loads of other vegetables to keep you satisfied with fewer calories. Garam masala, curry powder and fresh ginger hit all of your favorite spice notes without too much heat which is ideal when feeding little ones. The Instant Pot® makes quick work of beef stew meat, taking the sturdy beef from tough to tender in about an hour.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, citrus beef curry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Citrus beef curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Citrus beef curry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook citrus beef curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Citrus beef curry :
- Get 350 g of Beef slices/chunks.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 160 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 2 cups of beef stock + 1/2 cup water.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted roasted peanuts (chopped/crushed).
- Take 1 of medium size onion (cut to wedges).
- Prepare 1 of medium size potato (cut to chunks).
- Prepare 1 of medium size red capsicum (sliced thinly).
- Take 140 g of green beans (equal to 1 small rice bowl).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
Brown sugar and lime juice are common ingredients that mimic the sweet and sour flavor of the tamarind that's traditionally used in Massaman curry recipes. Add water and bring to boil. Add prepared curry sauce, lime leaves, and cinnamon stick. Reduce heat to medium-low, so curry is gently simmering.
Steps to make Citrus beef curry :
- Heat the oil on a pan, stir in curry powder and bay leaves. Saute until its aromatic..
- Add in the beef and onions. Brown the beef and onion, stir for 2 mins until beef and onion thoroughly coated with spices..
- Add in the beef stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, peanuts and potatoes. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender (uncover)..
- Add in the green beans, and capsicums, cook until veggies are tender. Taste the curry and adjust to your liking. Turn off the heat and your curry is now ready to serve. Garnish with extra peanut and fried shallot (so it looks pretty)..
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together in a bowl and add the chopped chicken thighs. Biriyani is only available on weekend. Citrus Pear is the best of both worlds. Personalized meal choices that are not only healthy …but, an easy choice for menu options and a delicious meal choice. To eat as much of a meal, and enjoy the taste, is a welcome change to limited portions with a shot of insulin.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food citrus beef curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.