Season with salt and put the glass noodles into the pan. Place the vegetables and glass noodles with remaining soy sauce. Add minced beef, serve the dish and garnish with minced coriander and sesame.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy glass noodle salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Glass noodle salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Spicy Glass noodle salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy glass noodle salad using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Glass noodle salad :
- Prepare Glass of noodles (as much as you like).
- Make ready 8 of long beans cut into 3 cm strips.
- Make ready of Pickled carrots.
- Take 250 gms of minced meat (pork/chicken).
- Make ready of lettuce (5 leaves).
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of dark soya sauce.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of sesame seed oil.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Make ready to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get half of a torch ginger (bunga kantan) *optional.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sambal.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chilli sauce.
- Get 1 of lime.
- Take 3 tablespoons of crushed peanuts.
Serve your dumplings alongside this glass noodle salad that can be made in only a few minutes. Use the sauce from the dumplings along with a couple other veggies and seasonings to make a salad that is complementary to the dumplings but also can be enjoyed on its own. Put mung bean noodles in a bowl and pour in lukewarm water to cover. Add noodles to a large pot of boiling water.
Instructions to make Spicy Glass noodle salad :
- Minced meat – marinade with salt, pepper and dark soya sauce for half an hour.
- Heat olive oil and sesame seed in a pan. Once slightly hot, put in garlic and saute for 2 mins. After that, add the minced meat into the pan. Stir fry till dark and dry. Set aside to cook..
- Boil the long beans till slightly soft. Drain and wash with cold water..
- Soak the glass noodles in hot water for 10 mins and drain..
- Chop the cabbage into slices. Mince the torch ginger..
- Add the lettuce, glass noodles, long beans, pickled carrots, torch ginger in a large bowl..
- Mix in chilli sauce, sambal, and squeeze in the lime. Mix well till combined..
- Add in the minced pork and crushed peanuts..
A punchy fish sauce vinaigrette works as a marinade and as a dressing for glass noodles and handfuls of basil and cucumber. Divide noodle salad among bowls and top with remaining peanuts. Glass noodle salad thai famous traditional food. Spicy glass noodles with chicken, green beans, carrots, corn and soy sprouts. Roasted meat, rice noodles and vegetables.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy glass noodle salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.