Coated with creamy salted egg sauce atop hot crispy fried chicken and drizzled with some Chinese celery and cili padi enhances the flavours of an already taste-tastic meal. In a pot, melt margarine, stir fried curry leaf and chili padi till fragrant. Add in evaporated milk, water and bring to simmer.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken with salted egg sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken with salted egg sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken with salted egg sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken with salted egg sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken with salted egg sauce :
- Make ready 500 grams of chicken breast.
- Get 400 grams of glutinous rice flour.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare 4 of pre-cooked salted egg yolk, beaten.
- Get 200 ml of skimmed milk.
- Get of Butter.
- Make ready 3 of red chilies, chopped.
- Make ready 3 of curry leaves.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Get of Bird’s eye chilies (if you prefer strong spicy taste).
Whisk in sugar, Knorr golden salted egg powder and Knorr Chicken Seasoning Powder. Salted egg yolk as a sauce is everything we love in our food. It is savoury, sweet and has a lingering taste of umami. For this dish, the bright yellow yolks are steamed, mashed and cook into a deliciously rich salted egg yolk sauce which is then used to evenly coat the crispy fried chicken.
Steps to make Chicken with salted egg sauce :
- Chop the chicken into dice..
- Put chicken all into a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Marinate for 10 minutes..
- Beat an egg. Take a chicken dice, coat it with egg then flour, and put it aside. Repeat for all the dices..
- Deep fry the chicken until it turns golden. Dry it off..
- Heat the pan for salted egg sauce. Melt the butter..
- Stir the garlic until it turns gold. Then stir the chillies..
- Put in the egg yolk and milk. Keep the heat low. Stir until the sauce is equally yellow..
- Add the curry leaves. Then add the salt and pepper to taste. Stir accordingly..
- Put in the chicken and stir until the sauce covers all the chicken dice. Ready to serve..
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken is a delicious and rich tasting fried chicken in a special creamy sauce that is very popular and trendy here in Singapore. The salted egg yolk sauce is also used in many other dishes, prawns, crabs, rice etc… Salted eggs are a preserved food product, very common in Chinese cooking. The Best Chicken With Salted Egg Recipes on Yummly Add Recipes Clear Meal Plan Print Taste Preferences Make Yummly Better. Salted egg to me is a comfort food and this Salted Egg Chicken recipe never fails to make my husband swoon over it because the smell of the salted egg yolks just makes us salivate and one bite is good enough to have us hanker for more.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken with salted egg sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.