Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my yummy chocolate cookie dough heart cupcakes !. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My yummy chocolate cookie dough heart cupcakes ! is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. My yummy chocolate cookie dough heart cupcakes ! is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my yummy chocolate cookie dough heart cupcakes ! using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My yummy chocolate cookie dough heart cupcakes ! :
- Get of Cookie dough part.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Make ready 1 pinch of of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Get 2 packages of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 cup of Hershey's chocolate chips.
- Make ready of Cupcake mix part.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened Hershey's cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Hot water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of Cookie dough frosting.
- Take 3/4 cup of butter.
- Get 1 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make My yummy chocolate cookie dough heart cupcakes ! :
- Prepare cookie dough filling: whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda) in a small bowl, set aside. use an electric mixer to stir together the butter, sugars, vanilla, milk and eggs. Stir in the dry ingredients and chocolate chips. form the dough into small balls. Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate until sold for about 30 mins..
- Prepare the cupcakes: preheat the oven to 375°F. blend the flour the cocoa powder, the sugar the baking soda and salt, then add the oil, the egg and the water. mix until well combined..
- Line a cupcake pan with 12 liners. divide the batter between the 12 cupcake liners. drop a ball of frozen chocolate chip cookie dough into the center of each cupcake..
- bake the cupcakes for around 20 minutes. cool the cupcakes completely before adding the frosting..
- Use an electric mixer to combine the butter and sugars until creamy, mix in the flour, the milk and the vanilla. Mix until all is well combined..
- frost cupcakes with a piping bag and garnish with a sprinkle of chocolate chips..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my yummy chocolate cookie dough heart cupcakes ! recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.