Teriyaki salmon rice bowl with spinach & avocado. Tender broiled salmon glazed with homemade teriyaki sauce on a bed of sushi rice, with spinach, sliced avocado and a sprinkling of toasted sesame & nori confetti. I have a thing for rice bowls.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki salmon rice bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook teriyaki salmon rice bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl :
- Make ready 150 g of Salmon *cut into bite-size pieces, I used Off-cuts.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1-2 handfuls of Baby Spinach *OR other Green vegetables, e.g. Bok Choy.
- Get 1/2-1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 of serving Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Make ready of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
There are many delicious rice bowls on Panning The Globe. When the pan is hot, add the salmon and cook until caramelized on both sides. To serve, add some rice to a bowl then top with the teriyaki salmon, bok choy, edamame and garnish with spring onions, ginger and a pinch of sesame seeds. Teriyaki Salmon Bowl Teriyaki Salmon Bowl is so simple to put together.
Steps to make Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl :
- Combine Mirin, Soy Sauce and Sugar in a small bowl..
- Remove bones from Salmon and cut into bite-size pieces. I usually use skinless off-cuts. Lightly season with Salt..
- Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and cook Salmon. When Salmon is cooked, pour the sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens. Add Baby Spinach and stir to combine..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, place Spinach and Salmon, and sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds. *Note: You may wish to add Spring Onion as well..
Heart healthy salmon (or sub chicken) gets smothered in homemade teriyaki sauce and is served over jasmine rice with sautéed spinach, carrots, avocado slices and edamame. A few strips of nori and a sprinkle of sesame seeds give it that extra punch of Asian flavor. This teriyaki salmon dish comes together quickly for a healthy and delicious weeknight meal. Bake the salmon and broccoli together, then serve in a bowl with rice, veggies and creamy avocado. Having a batch of teriyaki sauce in your fridge at all times (it lasts forever) allows you to pull together a dinner like this rice bowl with teriyaki-glazed salmon and avocado in the amount of time it takes to steam a pot of rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food teriyaki salmon rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.