Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, paleo chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook paleo chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Make ready of blanched almond flour.
- Make ready of coconut flour.
- Get of baking soda.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of coconut oil.
- Make ready of coconut sugar.
- Take of almond butter.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Get of egg.
- Make ready of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Steps to make Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix coconut oil and coconut sugar in a big bowl.
- Beat in almond butter and vanilla extract.
- Beat in raw egg.
- Stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- (If needed, place mixture in freezer for five mins).
- Roll into 8 balls (or 16) and place remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips (maybe use your best judgment on the extra chocolate).
- Press cookies lightly with your hands.
- Bake 11-14 mins, or until centers no longer look wet.
- Let completely cool on pan, they'll keep cooking after coming out of the oven.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food paleo chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.