Maple Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies (V, GF, DF): an easy recipe for deliciously soft and chewy oat flour chocolate chip cookies bursting with maple and pecans. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Whole Grain. Have you picked all of your gifts and wrapped every spare item in your house that you could find?
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pecan maple chocolate chip cookies (low sugar, grain-dairy free). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pecan Maple Chocolate Chip Cookies (low Sugar, Grain-Dairy Free) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pecan Maple Chocolate Chip Cookies (low Sugar, Grain-Dairy Free) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pecan maple chocolate chip cookies (low sugar, grain-dairy free) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pecan Maple Chocolate Chip Cookies (low Sugar, Grain-Dairy Free) :
- Get of Wet Ingredients.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Eloo.
- Take 1/3 cup of truvia brown sugar blend.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 tsp of maple flavor.
- Take of Dry Ingredients.
- Take 2.5 cups of Cashew flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chopped Pecans.
- Get 1/2 cup of sf chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sf vanilla chips.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped dates.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pink salt.
In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Add in eggs one at a time then egg yolk beating until creamy. Maple Pecan Low-Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are full of flavor, lower in sugar than most cookies, and with a soft but slightly crispy texture.
Steps to make Pecan Maple Chocolate Chip Cookies (low Sugar, Grain-Dairy Free) :
- Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl and combine til smooth and well blended.
- To that bowl add ingredients in that order and mix well. Let sit 5 minutes for the cashew flower to absorb moisture for a more evenly baked cookie..
- Bake in a preheated 375°oven for 10 minutes, checking halfway to turn rack for even baking..
Kid, athlete, husband tested and approved. To a skillet set over medium heat, add the pecans and maple syrup. The recipe for The Best Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. You could also make this chocolate chip cookie low in carbs or gluten free by using other substitutions. These Paleo Pecan Snowball Cookies are sugar free, low carb, gluten free, grain free and now dairy free too!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pecan maple chocolate chip cookies (low sugar, grain-dairy free) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.