I learnt this recipe from my mother in law. This curry goes very well with cooked rice. I have used home grown bottle gourd which doesn't look like the one we get in market.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, multi grain chapati with bottle guard curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook multi grain chapati with bottle guard curry using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry :
- Make ready 2 cup of – Multi Grain Flour.
- Make ready of (Jwar, Bajra, Rajgir, Soya,Ragi, Kala Chana,Wheat).
- Get 1/4 tbsp of Ghee.
- Make ready of Salt as per taste.
- Take of Water as per requirements.
- Get of For Bottle Guard Curry.
- Make ready 1-1/2 cup of Chopped Bottle Guard.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato Puree.
- Take 7-8 of Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of – Cumin Seed.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Take 1 tbsp of Onion Seed.
- Get 7-8 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chat Masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Sorekai palya or bottle gourd stir fry recipe explained with step by step pictures. Sorekai or sorekayi palya is prepared using bottle gourd, coconut, red chili and mustard seeds. Sorekai palya or bottle gourd curry goes very well with rice or chapathi. Sorekai or bottle gourd is very good for health.
Steps to make Multi Grain Chapati with Bottle Guard Curry :
- In a bowl take flour, and Knead it. Keep it 10 min aside..
- Now heat the oil in a pan, add cumin and fannel seed..
- As as seeds started crackling, add crushed garlic..
- Cook garlic till golden brown, and tomato puree..
- Cook it, 2- 3 min, then add chopped bottle guard, and cook 4- 5 min. Cover it..
- Now add all species, salt and mix it. Add little water and cook till soften the bottle guard..
- Bottle guard curry is ready. Mean while mash the dough, and make balls.
- Now roll the dough ball, on board with the help of rolling pin. Make chapati..
- Heat the pan and cook both the side of chapati. Apply ghee..
Take a ball, spread it, apply some ghee or oil, roll it like a circle, now make fleets and roll it. Now roll it into thick chapati and Pan fry the paratha in hot tawa by applying some ghee on both sides till golden. Remove from the heat and let the pressure settle down. Mash the curry just like paav bhaji. Keep the cooker on flame again.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food multi grain chapati with bottle guard curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.