See recipes for Baked Mussakhan on bread, Chicken mussakhan roll too. Mussakhan, roasted chicken with sumac on pita bread. Our recipe for Zucchini Squares is a baked zucchini dish that's made with grated cheese, lots of seasonings, and a few other ingredients.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked mussakhan on bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Mussakhan on bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Mussakhan on bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked mussakhan on bread using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Mussakhan on bread :
- Prepare of drum sticks chicken.
- Take of onions.
- Take of olive oil.
- Make ready of sumac.
- Prepare of each.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Paprika.
- Prepare of whole wheat flour tortilla or pita bread.
- Get of For chicken broth one tablespoon of.
- Make ready of cinnamon.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of black Pepper.
- Get of Anistar.
- Make ready of Bay.
- Prepare of Cloves.
- Take of Coriander seed.
- Get of olive oil.
- Get of Dry lemon ground.
- Get of Cumin seed.
Mussakhan is a classic Palestinian dish eaten in villages throughout the region. Among Palestinians, mussakhan is a beloved roast chicken dish, at once energetic and comforting. Khan serves the chicken on toasted naan or taboon bread, which soak up the juices, but it's Transfer the meat, onion slices and any juices to a baking sheet and roast until the juices run clear. Watch and share with friends !!
Steps to make Baked Mussakhan on bread :
- Wash chicken add to the pan cook with 4tablespoon of olive oil for five minutes let it get some color then add all the spices and cook some more after 10 minutes add 4 cups of hot water cook for half hour.
- Slice all the onions add to the pan with 1/2 cup olive oil and cook to get it soft about 20 minutes in the end add salt sumac paprika.
- When the chicken is ready add on top the onions add 2 cups of chicken broth and cook for 10 minutes.
- Get a baking tray ready dip all the bread at the sauce then place on tray spread the onions and chicken on top baked at 400 degrees for 10 minutes then broil for 5 minutes keep your eyes on it.
- Crispy edges on the side.
Subscribe our channel for more videos !! #MusaKhan #MusaKhanPressTalk. In this video I will be showing you how to bake bread on a pizza stone and have amazing results. Steam is super important and I am showing you how to keep. This year's mid-autumn festival is indeed a special occasion. My better half is able to celebrate this Chinese festival with us, just in time before he leaves for the airport for a mid-night flight :).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked mussakhan on bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.