We call it Gingerbread Pudding Cake because of its slightly gooey center, and it's truly to die for. Break out your slow cooker to prepare this gooey and delicious Gingerbread Pudding Cake. This Christmas pudding cake recipe is the ultimate no-fuss holiday dessert.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 🍰🍞ginger cake/pudding🍞🍰. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🍰🍞Ginger Cake/pudding🍞🍰 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. 🍰🍞Ginger Cake/pudding🍞🍰 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 🍰🍞ginger cake/pudding🍞🍰 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍰🍞Ginger Cake/pudding🍞🍰 :
- Make ready 1 tsp of / 4g Baking powder.
- Get 170 g of / 6oz Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Get 85 g of / 3oz Soft light brown sugar.
- Take 40 g of / 1&1/2oz Treacle, light or dark.
- Take 2 tsp of / 4g Ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of / 2g Salt.
Serve warm with ice cream, if desired. Super-moist cake gets all spiced up in this scrumptious slow-cooked dessert. If you want it a little sweeter, drizzle it with maple syrup. —Barbara Cook, Yuma, Arizona. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Steps to make 🍰🍞Ginger Cake/pudding🍞🍰 :
- First grease and flour a 2lb / 900g loaf tin. Preheat your oven to 160°C / 320°F / Gas mark 3 To a large bowl, add the eggs, sugar, oil, treacle, and whisk until everything is amalgamated..
- Now sift in the flour, baking powder, salt, and ground ginger, and whisk until you have a smooth batter. Carefully scrape the batter into the prepared loaf tin, and give the tin a couple of taps on the bench to raise the larger air bubbles..
- Place the tin in the preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes. After the 50 minutes check the cake is done by inserting a metal skewers or cocktail stick into the centre of the cake, if it comes out clean the cake is done, if not give it a further 5 minutes..
- Place the tin on a wire rack for 15 minutes to rest before removing it from the tin. Carefully turn out the cake from the tin. Serve with custard or have it on its own. Enjoy!😊.
- #Tip If you’re using plain or all-purpose flour, add an extra 2 tsp / 8g baking powder.
Combine the cake and pudding mixes with a spoon in a large mixing bowl. This Slow Cooker Gingerbread Pudding Cake is an easy holiday dessert! It doesn't get much easier than this! Although I do prefer the non-instant type pudding which works just as well but takes a little more time. There are many combo possibilities with this recipe – banana cake w/banana cream pudding chocolate/chocolate white cake/coconut pudding etc.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 🍰🍞ginger cake/pudding🍞🍰 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.