Stir continuously until sugar begins to melt. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine water, vanilla, corn syrup, and sugar and stir gently stir to combine. Bring to a boil and place a candy thermometer inside your pan.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, salted caramel & apple mince pies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salted Caramel & Apple Mince Pies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Salted Caramel & Apple Mince Pies is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have salted caramel & apple mince pies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel & Apple Mince Pies :
- Make ready 1 jar of Sainsburys salted caramel mince meat.
- Get 1 pack of ready made shortcrust pastry.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring gently, until sugar is dissolved. If granules of sugar become stuck to sides of saucepan, use wet pastry brush to brush granules down towards syrup. How to Make Homemade Salted Caramel Sauce To get started, you'll need a medium to large sized saucepan. Be sure there's plenty of room, because things will bubble up quite a bit and you don't want it to overflow.
Instructions to make Salted Caramel & Apple Mince Pies :
- Roll out your pastry so that’s it’s reasonably thin (but thick enough not to tear)..
- Cut out large circles that will fit comfortably in a mince pie tray, and enough lids to cover them. The kids should be fractionally larger than the top hole of your well..
- Lightly oil each well. Place the larger circle into the well. Prick the base with a fork. Put a spoonful of mincemeat inside. Use your finger dipped in water to wet the edge of your lid. Then press the lid, wet side down onto your mince pie and press the edges gently to seal..
- Repeat for the rest of the pies then bake at 190 C for 30 or so minutes..
Combine the sugar and water in your saucepan and cook over medium low heat until the sugar has dissolved, stirring as needed. The salted caramel possibilities are truly endless, especially when you have a no-fail, go-to homemade salted caramel sauce recipe. I've found the simplest method to be the best when making a caramel sauce. In heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter and milk. Cook and stir over a low heat until the brown sugar is dissolved and the butter is melted.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food salted caramel & apple mince pies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.