Prepare the chicken breasts in crushed ginger, juice of half the lemon and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Poke the thyme sprigs into the flesh.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, date syrup bbq chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Date Syrup BBQ Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Date Syrup BBQ Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook date syrup bbq chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Date Syrup BBQ Chicken :
- Prepare of Drumsticks.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Make ready of crushed garlic.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- Make ready of Date syrup.
- Get of BBQ sauce (I used sweet baby rays).
- Make ready of Siracha.
This easy oven BBQ chicken recipe is made with boneless chicken breast halves, grill seasoning blend, and a quick and easy homemade barbecue sauce. Honey may be used in place of the brown sugar or maple syrup in the BBQ sauce. Slice an onion and arrange it in the baking pan around the. I love roasting and grilling chicken in oven rather than frying.
Instructions to make Date Syrup BBQ Chicken :
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, garlic, and date syrup to chicken in a zip lock bag and marinate for 4+ hours.
- When ready to cook- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay chicken – skin side down- on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400°F for about 25-30 mins..
- Mix BBQ sauce and Siracha in a small bowl (more or less Siracha depending on how much spice you like).
- About 10mins into baking, baste chicken with BBQ mixture. And bake for another 10mins. Flip chicken over and baste with BBQ mixture and finish cooking. After chicken was finished cooking I broiled the chicken on low for about 5mins just to caramelize a bit more.
Because they are healthy when you cook them in oven, and also they turn out so moist and juicy and you dont have to worry about baby sitting them after you put them in oven. Here are few of my collections of recipes which are either roasted. The crispy chicken skin at BBQ Chicken is a result of a two-day prep process that includes marination, battering, breading and frying. Favorite Lean Turkey Sloppy JoesAmbitious Kitchen. BBQ Baked Chicken Wings are made healthier with a sweet and "skinny" Kansas City bbq sauce that's big on flavor but not on sugar.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food date syrup bbq chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.