Remove the lid and add in the mascarpone, tuna, sweetcorn and broccoli. In a large bowl, combine pasta, carrots, broccoli, soup, tuna, celery, onion, and red bell pepper; mix all together. When pasta is almost done, add in broccoli and cook until both are soft.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuna and broccoli pasta bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna and broccoli pasta bake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tuna and broccoli pasta bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna and broccoli pasta bake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna and broccoli pasta bake :
- Prepare 120 g of white onion.
- Get 1 of x 400g can of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of x 160g can of tuna.
- Make ready 300 g of pasta.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli.
- Get 100 g of cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of cilli flakes.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Put back into pot, add in tuna, soup, and cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is melted, on medium heat. Set a large pot of water on high heat and add pasta. Cook until pasta is barely al dente (it will cook more in the oven).
Steps to make Tuna and broccoli pasta bake :
- Dice onion and heat in a pan on a low heat with oil, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Once the onion has softened add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree and season with salt and pepper (leave to simmer for 10 minutes).
- Place the pasta in a pan of boiling water for 8 minutes then drain.
- Drain the tuna and add to the frying pan.
- Chop broccoli stems and cook in boiling water for 5 minutes, before draining (I saved the broccoli head for cooking later and serving on the side).
- Add the pasta and broccoli stems to the pasta sauce and mix well.
- Transfer to a oven proof dish.
- Top with grated cheese and pepper.
- Place in 200°C preheated oven for 20minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden browm.
When pasta is ready, remove from heat and plunge broccoli into the water with the pasta. Drain the pasta and put it in the skillet. Stir in tuna, rice and pepper. Top with broccoli; sprinkle with cheese. Creamy Tuna Pasta Bake – a classic meal that everyone loves – made with mostly store-cupboard ingredients!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna and broccoli pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.