Bring some heat to your meat pie with the addition of a few ingredients and seasonings. Use these seasonings when cooking your ground beef to create a delicious spicy meat pie. Spoon mashed potato into a piping bag fitted with a nozzle and squeeze potato topping in a pinwheel motion on each pie to cover the meat filling.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, potatoless meat pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Potatoless meat pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Potatoless meat pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook potatoless meat pie using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potatoless meat pie :
- Prepare of For the dough.
- Prepare 5 cups of flour.
- Make ready 2 1/2 of tspn baking powder.
- Prepare 10 tbspn of butter.
- Prepare 1 of tspn salt.
- Make ready Pinch of sugar.
- Make ready of Cold water.
- Get of For the filling.
- Prepare of Mince meat.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnets.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Take of Spices.
Serve with ketchup or mushy peas with additional gravy. Since my last meat pie recipe (which I admit was a bit standard… still great, but not a knock out), I have been toiling in the kitchen to achieve the best fail-proof meat pie recipe with the most delicate, flaky meat pie crust which still stays whole and stable in your hand. My personal requirements for perfection are: A stable meat pie crust. People Like Me See what experiences people who have similar conditions or use similar medications to you have.
Steps to make Potatoless meat pie :
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add butter and rub it.
- Add cold water to make a soft dough.
- Cover it with a cloth and allow to rest for 15 mins.
- In a frying pan, add oil and grated scotch bonnets, pepper and onions.
- Stir it for 5mins before adding your spices.
- Add your already cooked minced meat and stir. Keep stirring for about 10mins before turning it into a container.
- Roll out your dough and add the filling before closing it.
- Set your oven to 170 degrees Celsius and Preheat oven for about 10 mins.
- Bake for 30 mins and your meat pie is ready.
A few favorites include keto meatloaf and baked cheeseburgers. Oh, and this cheesy ground beef casserole is wonderful!. But there's something about this keto meat pie. Made with well-seasoned ground beef and shredded cheese, it's wonderfully flavorful, and I find myself making it quite often. Grease and line your pie dish with the bottom crust.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food potatoless meat pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.